To the right-hand side of Tyrol in Lagundo is a small fortress - the Vorst Castle. It was built in the 13th century and first documented in 1302. The building was later extended in the 16th century. In 1880 it was restored for the second time by the Lords of Vorst, noble officials from Tyrol. The current owners of the castle are from the Forst brewery, located just a few metres away. Sadly, the castle is not open to the public but it can still be admired from the outside.
Zip code: 39022