The BusCard Meran – and surrounding area:
The local BusCard Meran, also for the surrounding area connects Algund with nearby villages and town. Price for 7 days: € 15.
The MobilCard combines the use of all public transport in South Tyrol for either 3 or 7 days.
- 7 day Mobilcard South Tyrol: adults/€ 28 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 14
- 3 day Mobilcard South Tyrol: adults/€ 23 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€11.50
- 1 day Mobilcard South Tyrol: adults/€ 15 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 7.5
The ‘museumobil Card’ combines the use of public transport in South Tyrol with entry into approx.. 80 museums and collections for 3 or 7 days.
- 7 day museumobil Card: adults/€ 34 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 17
- 3 day museumobil Card: adults/€ 30 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 15
this combination ticket gives you access to all public transport (bus, train, lift facilities) all over South Tyrol. In addition, you can choose one day to hire a bike from one of the numerous bike hire stations with the symbol ‘Südtirol Rad’. The hire bikes can be returned to any of the ‘Südtirol Rad’ hire stations.
- 7 day Bikemobilcard: adults/€ 35 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 17,50
- 3 day Bikemobilcard: adults/€ 30 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 15
- 1 day Bikemobilcard: adults/€ 25 - Junior (6 to 14 yrs.)/€ 12,50
From one overnight stay, you will receive the new AlgundCard free of charge if you stay with one of the participating hotels or guesthouses. This enables you to benefit from various discounts.
At the same time, the AlgundCard is your entry ticket for an unforgettable holiday experience. The card enables you to use all public transport free of charge all over South Tyrol, as well as a number of selected lift facilities and free entry into 80 museums.
Your free advantage card for Lagundo. More than 120 ideas for big experiences at a low price. Museums, cable cars, sports and leisure parks in Merano and environs offer special reductions to GuestCard owners, and the possibility of exploring the region to its full with all the variety and charm. Pet transport:
Guide dogs and pets that can be carried on your arm and can also use public transport free of charge. For all other animals it is necessary to buy a ticket. Bicycle transport:
If you want to transport your bike, this costs €7 for each journey.