The light, shortly before sunrise, colours the sky above South Tyrol's mountains in very special colours. The view of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site at dawn is impressive. But to experience it with your own eyes, you have to get up early and make some effort. This sunrise hike offers you the opportunity to do so. After this special experience, we will enjoy a tasty breakfast on a terrace of an inn with a great view.
- Meeting point: at the Algund town hall, time to be announced
- Return: approx. 10.30 a.m. in Algund
- Contact: Hiking guide Georg: +39 335 7128389 | Algund Tourist Office: +39 0473 448600
- Registration: obligatory within the day before 16:00 at the Algund Tourist Office (Tel. +39 0473 448600, email@example.com)
- Participation fee: 31,00 € for the guided hike, the bus ride in a comfortable coach, breakfast
- Important/equipment: sturdy ankle-high hiking boots, drinks for the road, FFP2 mask for the bus, torch, warm jacket
- Travel time: by bus to the start of the hike approx. 1 hour
- Pure walking time: approx. 1 hour ascent - approx. 1 hour descent
- Difference in altitude: uphill approx. 300 metres - downhill approx. 300 metres
- Difficulty: easy
- Please also note: There is a minimum and maximum number of participants. The hike takes place in all weathers. The programme is subject to change. Participation at your own risk. Animals are not allowed.
- Friday, September 1st 2023